One of a kind doesn't begin to describe Arrow 294! This new townhome in the heart of downtown Winter Park has been decorated from head-to-toe by a former Hollywood designer and features high-end finishes throughout, along with luxe bedding and local Colorado art. Plus take in Continental Divide views from the private hot tub on the rooftop deck. Stay in style in one of Winter Park's most sought after downtown neighborhoods.
Host your next trip at Arrow 294 and impress your guests with gorgeous furnishings throughout the open living room and kitchen. Built for a chef, the kitchen features all new appliances and has bar-style seating for people to join in the conversation while the chef whips up dinner. Take in the fresh mountain air from the open deck and peek over at Hideaway Park to see if a concert or festival is taking place. Come inside to warm up by the gas fireplace and soak into the plush furniture throughout the living spaces. Finally, the private rooftop hot tub is waiting for you to jump right in! The best views from the house are found right here so grab your drink and let your worries bubble away.
Spread out across three levels, Arrow 294 features three bedrooms, two living areas and three bathrooms. Each bedroom has new bedding & decor along with top-of-the-line mattresses and high-end technology to help you unplug and rest easy. On the upper level is the King Master with an ensuite bathroom and sweeping views. The second bedroom King on the upper level features a flat-screen TV, huge views and a shared bathroom. Cozy up in the third bedroom on the main level that has a Queen bed, unique pegboard wall, and a shared bathroom. Need additional sleeping space for guests or kiddos? Take advantage of the innovative second living area off the upper level which has a foldout Twin, flat-screen TV and sliding door for privacy.
Bringing an electric vehicle to Winter Park? This townhome has a 220v, 4-prong electrical outlet with a 50amp breaker located in the garage for use with any compatible electric vehicle. Ready and waiting for your next luxury vacation, Arrow 294 is packed full of brand new everything! Be one of the first people to stay in one of downtown Winter Park's newest neighborhood.Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the Master on upper level, King in second bedroom on upper level, Queen in third bedroom on main level and Twin foldout on upper level living room. Sleeps up to seven.Location:
Arrow Townhomes, in the center of downtown Winter Park, two miles to Winter Park Resort and just a short, easy walk to shops, restaurants and free shuttle service in Downtown Winter Park.Please Note:
- Quiet hours begin daily at 8pm. Please respect your neighbors, many of which live nearby year-round.
- There is construction going on near this home. Expect some noise during the day. Please contact our Vacation Planners for details.
- The owner of this property brings their dog to this home. If you have allergies, please contact our Vacation Planners for details.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.