Your next luxury vacation starts at Lakota Retreat, a five bedroom, luxe mountain modern home that's across the way from Winter Park Resort. Pull into the heated driveway at Lakota Retreat and immediately take in the sweeping vistas of the Resort and surrounding mountains. Head inside to the expansive main level with vaulted ceilings, open living spaces, and a huge deck. Enjoy the high-end kitchen with brand new appliances, multiple seating options and tons of counter space that the chef in your group will love. Settle in around the fire in the plush main level living room and play a fun board game on the coffee table. When you want some fresh air, head out to the open deck with a gas grill, updated seating options and huge views all year-round.
When you're ready to rest easy, there's a stunning King Master on the main level with an ensuite bathroom & closet, TV and mountain views. Head downstairs to the lower level to one of four bedrooms - two King Masters, a Queen bedroom, and a bunk room that's perfect for kids. The lower level also features a large second lounge with TV & poker table, plus a third kids lounge that has a ping-pong table & large TV. Finally, the back patio is breathtaking with a very private hot tub & Resort views. Luxury awaits your next vacation in Winter Park at Lakota Retreat.Sleeping Arrangements:
King Master on the main level, two King Masters on the lower level, Queen bedroom on the lower level and bunk room with four sets of Twin over Twin bunks. There's also a Queen pull out couch in the kids room lounge. Sleeps up to 18 guests.Location:
Lakota Subdivision, directly across from Winter Park Ski Resort & on The Lift shuttle route. Just 1 mile from parking lots of Winter Park Ski Resort ski area and shops and restaurants in the Winter Park Village. Three miles from shops and dining in Downtown Winter Park. Please Note:
- There is no trailer parking allowed in the Lakota neighborhood except in a closed garage.
- Quiet hours begin daily at 8pm. Please respect your neighbors, many of which live nearby year-round.
- This home has a steep driveway and/or access roads that requires 4WD during winter months.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.