Enhance your Winter Park vacation by staying downtown at Sawmill Station 217. This pet-friendly (for one dog, $75 fee) home has a large central living space and four bedrooms (three masters!) split over three levels and allows for all the family time or privacy you need.
Under the open floor plan of the main level, a huge sectional that can seat at least six comfortably is parked in front of the 60" flat screen TV with Samsung sound bar. The living room is warmed by the dual sided gas fireplace. The kitchen is fully loaded with granite tile counter tops, plenty of space and storage and even two coffee makers. The back deck is located right next to the kitchen and contains a propane grill while the front deck has great views and outdoor seating. Enjoy a fine meal after a day of playing hard in Winter Park at the six-person dining table plus extra seats at the bar. The two bedrooms on the upper level and the bedroom on the main level are masters with King beds, 36" flat screen TVs and attached bathrooms. The lower level bunk room has a twin over full bunk, access to the private hot tub, and shares a full bath with the lower level.
Finally, you'll love the downtown location if Sawmill 217. Walk to restaurants, coffee shops, grocery store, shops and all the amazing events going on in the park during the summer. Catch the free bus, just steps from your door, to get to the ski area without any worries. Ditch the car and explore downtown Winter Park!Homeowner's Tip:
Our home is perfectly located for enjoying all the best parts of downtown Winter Park! Whether we’re walking out of our front door to the Idlewild trail system, sledding the hill at Hideaway Park, hopping on the bus to the ski resort, or taking a short stroll to grab dinner, we almost never need our car. Listening to the summer concerts at Rendezvous Event Center from our front porch is pretty great too!Pet Friendly:
This home is pet-friendly for one dog ($75 pet fee).Sleeping Arrangements:
King beds in both the upper-level Master bedrooms, King in the main level Master, Twin over Full bunk bed in the lower level bedroom. Queen EZ aerobed is available to be used in the living room. Sleeps up to 10 guests.Location:
Sawmill Station is in the center of downtown Winter Park. It is a short, easy walk to shops, restaurants and the free shuttle service in downtown Winter Park. Two miles from Winter Park Resort.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.