IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT WINTER PARK RESORT: In order to ski safely at Winter Park Resort, single day lift tickets are limited this year and will sell out. Please buy your tickets early. Also note, anyone with an IKON or Winter Park Resort season pass will need a reservation to ski this season. Pass holders can make reservations through their online account and each pass holder may reserve up to 10 ski days at a time. Make sure to check the reservations site frequently as cancelled and changed reservations are opening up ski days/reservations for pass holders.
The penthouse awaits at Zephyr Mountain Lodge 2800! Get ready to be wrapped up in mountain modern style in this show stopping three bedroom, ski in/ski out condo at the base of the slopes of Winter Park Resort. Featuring a complete redesign in summer 2020, this condo has everything you want for a luxe Winter Park vacation.
Walk into the main level (8th floor!) and you'll find the open living room with huge mountain views of Byers Peak and beyond. This is the perfect place to gather around the gas fireplace after a fun day on the slopes and play a board game with your family. Stay in while the chef in your group whips up dinner in the gourmet kitchen or grab takeout from the Village restaurants and come together at the eight person dining room table. There's also a perfect office nook on this level if you have to get some work done on vacation. Escape to the lower level (7th floor) to get some rest & relaxation in one of the three bedrooms including a King Master, second King Master with a Full pullout sofa & lounge and a bunk room with a custom Twin bed over a Queen bed, each with their own full bathroom.
Additional amenities include a private in-home washer & dryer, heated floors, high-speed wi-fi, private ski locker, boot & glove dryer, fitness facility, bluetooth sound bar & speakers, and a prime location within steps to the shops & dining in the Village area.Please Note:
The hot tubs are closed at this time due to COVID restrictions.Distance to Slopes:
Ski In/Ski Out at the Village at Winter Park Resort. Walk right out to the gondola from the back lobby.Sleeping Arrangements:
King Master, second King Master plus Full pullout sofa, Twin bunk over Queen bed in the third bedroom & a Full pullout on the main level. Sleeps up to nine guests.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Key Card Access: This condo is accessed by an electronic RFID key card. We leave this card for you in an easy to find lockbox in the main lobby. No waiting in lines to check in!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.