Winter Park Ski Haus is a beautifully-decorated home that has the artistic and elegant touches you're looking for on your next Winter Park vacation. Originally built in 1968, this mountain home has been expertly renovated and lovingly innovated with handpicked furnishings, distinctive details, and all the luxuries to ensure a perfect alpine sojourn. Enjoy a sleek farm-house kitchen and spacious twelve-seated dining area that invites family and friends to come together for good times and pleasurable meals. Large group gatherings are made comfortable and carefree as you are able to spread out in five exceptional and artistic bedrooms, each with its own ensuite bathroom. Right outside, you'll find the large private hot tub on the deck, complete with mountain views, a natural gas grill and picnic table.Now, for the really fun parts. The chandelier above the dining table has to be seen to be truly appreciated as it is handmade in an industrial art form with custom clear-glass light bulbs. The entire home has metal-work details that really set this home apart, from copper countertops in the bathrooms, to hand-made metal tables in the living area, to interesting metal grid-works applied to the stairwells.You'll also love the walkability of this home! Located within 150 yards of the slopes & trails at the Winter Park Resort, it's an easy jaunt to get home for a quick lunch or after a long day of skiing. You can also walk over to the shops & dining at the base area without ever having to get in your car.
Part of the Winter Park charm are the railroad tracks that run the length of the town and the valley. The Winter Park Ski Haus is less than 30 meters from the tracks and while many enjoy the sound of trains, some may not. Whatever beckons, the trails, the trains, relaxation, or stimulation—you will find it here in this one-of-a-kind dwelling. Pet-Friendly: This home is pet-friendly for one dog. A $75 non-refundable pet fee will be applicable.Sleeping Arrangements: King in the first Master, Queen and Twin daybed in the second Master, two Twin bunk beds in the third bedroom, two Queen beds in the fourth bedroom and two Queen beds in the fifth bedroom. Sleeps up to 17 guests.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.
Location: Old Town Winter Park, adjacent to Winter Park Resort or take the free winter shuttle, which stops approximately 150 yards away, on Winter Park Drive. Please Note:
- This home shares a wall with a separate apartment just for owner use.
- This home is close to the train tracks and the train comes through multiple times a day.
- This is a quiet neighborhood, so if you are looking for a mountain home to party in, this gorgeous mountain home is not for you. Quiet hours begin at 8pm daily. Please respect your neighbors, many of which live nearby year-round.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.
Winter Park Short Term Rental Registration Number:004335