IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT WINTER PARK RESORT: In order to ski safely at Winter Park Resort, single day lift tickets are limited this year and will sell out. Please buy your tickets early. Also note, anyone with an IKON or Winter Park Resort season pass will need a reservation to ski this season. Pass holders can make reservations through their online account and each pass holder may reserve up to 10 ski days at a time. Make sure to check the reservations site frequently as cancelled and changed reservations are opening up ski days/reservations for pass holders.
Vacation dreams are made at Chill 404, a two bedroom modern condo at the base of Jane Creek in Winter Park. Step into style as soon as you enter the condo and soak in the eclectic art from across the world that's sprinkled throughout. Soak in the mountain views from the bright living room with picture windows and private deck access. The kitchen is built for a chef with all high-end appliances and kitchen basics for you to enjoy a dinner in on the modern dining room table.
Rest easy in one of the two large bedrooms just down the hall from the dining area. The King Master has forest views along with a Roku Smart TV, Sonos sound, walk-in closet & gorgeous bathroom. Make sure to enjoy some time in the jetted tub after a long day of skiing. The second bedroom has a Twin XL over Queen bunk bed along with oversized windows, Roku Smart TV and a shared full bathroom.
Want to get outside? Head downstairs to the large shared hot tub that's nestled in nature and take a swim in the Endless Pool. There's also a heated walkway leading to the Corridor Trail which heads right down to the Winter Park base area.
Ready to escape to Winter Park? Chill 404 is the perfect condo for your next trip!Please Note:
- Quiet hours begin daily at 8pm. Please respect your neighbors, many of which live nearby year-round.
- The owner of this property brings their pets while on vacation in Winter Park. If you are allergic, please contact our Vacation Planners directly.
Parking: This property has parking for one vehicle in the heated garage. Only one car allowed.Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the Master and Twin XL over Queen in the second bedroom. Full size pullout in the living room. Sleeps up to six.Distance to Slopes:
Ski In/Ski Out access just 150 steps on a heated sideway to the Corridor ski trail.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.