Dreaming of a modern home while on your perfect Winter Park vacation? Look no further than Trestle House, a brand new ski in / ski out home, nestled on the slopes of Winter Park offering three levels of modern perfection and high-end amenities and a new hot tub!
Step into style on the main level and immediately be surrounded by views of tall pines, meandering ski trails, and abounding mountains from the floor to ceiling windows throughout the open living room, dining room & kitchen. The living room is decked out with an array of seating options all centered around the warm gas fireplace and large Smart TV. From here, chat with the chef in your group who will love the gourmet kitchen or get ready for a family dinner at the large custom dining room table. Both the living room and dining room open up to the expansive main level deck that showcases views of the gorgeous surrounding mountains.
Ready to rest easy? Head down one level to one of four bedrooms including the Primary King Suite that guarantees a blissful night's sleep with luxury linens, deck access, office space, Smart TV, closet space and an oversized ensuite bathroom. There's also two King bedrooms on this level that share a Jack n' Jill full bathroom, both of which have hotel-style bedding, ceiling fans, and Smart TV's. The Second King Suite can be found on this level, complete with a stunning, custom wall art piece of Winter Park at twilight that truly feels like you're in a high-end hotel suite. Head down to the lower level of the home for the bunk room, featuring two sets of Twin/Twin custom bunks with a shared full bathroom.
When you're ready to play hard, head down to the lower level and step into a luxury game room that's built for all ages. Make sure to check out the full size bar that adults & kids will love to saddle up to and catch up on the day's activities. Play a game of shuffleboard, pinball, & vintage video games in the game room or catch the big game on the HUGE Smart TV above the roaring gas fire. This level also hosts the private, bubbling hot tub that is a serene spot to relax in and warm up. The ski in / ski out access is off the lower level patio with a short slope down to the Corridor ski trail that leads right down to the Winter Park Resort base area.
Additional amenities include a two car heated garage plus two parking spaces, a car charging outlet in the garage for Teslas etc, two mud rooms, boot & glove dryer, ski storage lockers, in-home elevator, Nest thermostats, radiant heating, hotel-style linens in all bedrooms, Wolf appliances, Sonos speakers, workout space, gas grill, keyless entry, smart-lock, remote check-in, and access into the gated Bridger's Cache neighborhood.Sleeping Arrangements:
Primary King Suite, Second King Suite, Third King bedroom, Fourth King bedroom, and bunk room with two sets of Twin/Twin bunks. Sleeps up to 12 guests.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Distance to Slopes/Location:
In Bridger's Cache private neighborhood. Direct access to the Corridor ski trail out of the lower level of the home. 4 miles into downtown Winter Park.Parking:
Two spots in the heated garage plus two spots in the driveway. No on street parking is allowed in this neighborhood. Please contact our Vacation Planners if additional parking is needed. Property also has EV charging - a 50amp 125/250v outlet in garage.Please Note:
- Bridger’s Cache is a private, gated community with a caretaker and neighbors living full-time in the neighborhood.
- Each property is allowed a maximum of 3 vehicles which must be parked in the garage or the driveway of the home. Parking on the street or elsewhere in the neighborhood is not allowed.
- The clubhouse, located by the entrance to the community, does not allow guest use. It is for homeowners only.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-8am daily.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.
Winter Park Short Term Rental Registration Number:009216