Stay in style in Winter Park’s newest and most sought after downtown location at Timber Fox 3208. This brand new three bedroom condo in the heart of downtown Winter Park has been meticulously decorated featuring high-end finishes throughout, along with luxe bedding and local Colorado art.
Host your next trip at this colorful condo and impress your guests with gorgeous furnishings throughout the open living room and kitchen. Built for a chef, the kitchen features gourmet appliances and has bar-style seating for people to join in the conversation while the chef whips up dinner. Step outside to the oversized deck and take in the fresh mountain air all year long. The best views from the house are found right outside on the deck, so grab your coffee and let your worries melt away as you take in the mountain views. Come inside to cozy up by the fireplace and soak into the plush furniture throughout the living spaces.
Spread out across one large open floor plan, this condo features three spacious bedrooms, an open common area, and three full bathrooms. Each bedroom has hotel-style luxury linens along with top-of-the-line mattresses and high-end technology to help you unplug and rest easy. The Primary King Suite features an ensuite bathroom, flat screen TV, and sweeping views. The Second King Suite features an ensuite bathroom and a flat-screen TV, and the same gorgeous mountain views. Cozy up in the third bedroom featuring a large bunk bed with Full/Queen size beds, plus a flat screen TV, colorful accents, and a shared bathroom with hallway access. Ready and waiting for your next luxury vacation, Timber Fox 3208 is your home away from home for your next mountain getaway to Winter Park!
Additional amenities include elevator access, community hot tub, outdoor dining set & grill on private deck, remote check-in, keyless entry, private ski locker, parking garage, and hotel-style luxury linens.Sleeping Arrangements:
Primary King Suite, Second King Suite, Bunk Room with Full/Queen beds, plus a Queen sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to nine guests.Local Deals:
Save on local adventurous activities
, gear rentals
, and more when booking with us. Discount codes will be sent after booking.Please Note:
- This home has air conditioning throughout, a rare amenity in Winter Park!
There is room for one car in the heated garage, and first come/first serve overflow parking outside. No trailer parking permitted.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Timber Fox, in the center of downtown Winter Park, two miles to Winter Park Resort and just a short, easy walk to shops, restaurants and free shuttle service in Downtown Winter Park.
RENTAL LICENSE NO: STR022052
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.