Welcome home to Arrow 264, a new & modern, colorful & eclectic, large four-bedroom townhome that's perfectly located just steps from shopping, dining & the fun activities at Hideaway Park. This Arrow townhome is brand new and features four levels of modern construction with a huge rooftop patio and an outdoor hot tub, that's bubbling and awaiting your next vacation in Winter Park.
Enter into Arrow 264 through either the lower garage level (two car) or the private entrance on the main level and enter into a perfectly modern home with four bedrooms spread across three levels. On the main level, the large open living room with plush colorful furniture opens into the modern kitchen with everything the chef in your group could ask for including Stainless Steel appliances and thoughtful design. Have dinner at the countertop bar stools or join around the six-person table that looks out onto the main-level patio. Step out onto the patio for some fresh air and take in the Continental Divide views while you're cooking dinner on the gas grill. Also on the main level, the first of four bedrooms awaits with a Queen bed, modern decor, Smart TV and shared full bathroom off the hallway.
Head upstairs to the additional three bedrooms, including the King Master with ensuite bathroom and sweeping mountain views. Across the hall is another King bedroom, also with amazing views that shares a full bathroom with the Twin + Twin trundle bedroom, just down the hall. All bedrooms have new, luxe bedding, Smart TV's with streaming services, and offer a perfect place to rest easy for anyone in your group.
On the top level, the showcase piece of the house, is the HUGE rooftop patio with a bubbling hot tub, ready and waiting for you after a long day on the trails & slopes. Take in the majestic star scape every night from this deck, either on the plush outdoor furniture or from the hot tub with a glass of your favorite wine. There's a small lounge on this level with a changing area & wet bar that's the perfect place to prep & get ready to enjoy the amazing outdoor space. Also, please note that Arrow 264 is one of the largest properties within the Arrow complex so you'll have tons of room to spread out and still come together.Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the Master on upper level, King in second bedroom on upper level, Twin + Twin trundle in the third bedroom on the upper level and Queen in the fourth bedroom on the main level. Sleeps up to eight guests.Location:
Arrow Townhomes, in the center of downtown Winter Park, two miles to Winter Park Resort and just a short, easy walk to shops, restaurants and free shuttle service in Downtown Winter Park.Please Note:
- There may be construction going on near this home. Please contact our Vacation Planners for details.
- Quiet hours begin daily at 8pm. Please respect your neighbors, many of which live nearby year-round.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.