IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT WINTER PARK RESORT: In order to ski safely at Winter Park Resort, single day lift tickets are limited this year and will sell out. Please buy your tickets early. Also note, anyone with an IKON or Winter Park Resort season pass will need a reservation to ski this season. Pass holders can make reservations through their online account and each pass holder may reserve up to 10 ski days at a time. Make sure to check the reservations site frequently as cancelled and changed reservations are opening up ski days/reservations for pass holders.
Bright, modern and cleverly designed- this newly built condo seems custom made for family vacations. Trailhead Lodges 133 is located in the highly popular Trailhead Lodges community in Downtown Winter Park, you'll enjoy full access to the modern clubhouse with outdoor pool, hot tub and outdoor barbecue grills; plus fun and entertainment on-tap at neighboring Hideaway Park, with its full lineup of summer music events, skate park, winter sledding hill and children's play area.
Step inside to be greeted by a bright and spacious, single-level floor plan, elegantly filled with the most modern of amenities. You'll enjoy a comfortable lounge with cozy gas fireplace and large Smart TV - perfect for logging into all your favorite subscriptions; a chef's kitchen with all new appliances and social breakfast bar, and a large balcony with gas grill and views of Winter Park Resort and the Continental Divide to the East.
Just off of the main living area you'll find a unique bunk room with twin bunks and a single twin, ideal for kiddos to drift off to a sound sleep in their own space while parents enjoy a little adult time in the nearby lounge. An additional master bedroom with King bed, and second bedroom with Queen bed, bring the overall sleeping occupancy to a very comfortable seven guests. Homeowner's Tip:
We love the short walk into town to one of our favorite restaurants, like Volarios, or to the grocery store, or one of the great brew pubs. Our favorite new place is Adventures Decanted, where you can sample amazing wines from all of the world while enjoying yummy small plates.Please Note:
- The pool & hot tub are closed due to COVID restrictions.
- Quiet hours begin daily at 8pm. Please respect your neighbors, many of which live nearby year-round.
- There may be construction going on near this home. Please contact our Vacation Planners for details.
- This condo is in building 1 on level 3.
Pet Friendly: This home is pet friendly for one dog. There is a required $75 fee for a dog, which will be added to your balance after booking online or included in the total price when booking with a reservationist.Sleeping Arrangements:
Master bedroom with a King bed, second bedroom with a Queen bed, and a Twin over Twin bunk and single Twin bed in the bunk room off the living area. Sleeps up to seven guests.Parking:
Free onsite, outdoor parking is available for up to TWO vehicles. Location:
Trailhead Lodges is located in the center of downtown Winter Park. Just 2 miles to Winter Park Resort and a short, easy walk to shops, restaurants and the free shuttle service in downtown Winter Park.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.