Located in the exclusive Bridger's Cache community in Winter Park, Casa de Montaña may be the most spectacular vacation home that Winter Park has to offer. With direct ski in / ski out access off the back patio to the Corridor ski trail, this seven bedroom luxury home boasts world-class amenities, stunning views, and thoughtful decor & design while offering complete privacy and stunning views.
Walk into your dream vacation home on the main level through a large, heated two car garage and drop your gear in the perfectly placed mud room that has storage for all your toys and snow stuff. The gourmet kitchen on this level features Wolf appliances throughout, and access to the stunning, heated main level deck that is the perfect place to have dinner al fresco under the starry night skies of Winter Park. The open dining room hosts a table for eight, plus four at the modern breakfast bar, so everyone can come together at meal time. Head into the living room from the dining room to recap the fun adventures of your day, and warm up by the gas fire or catch your favorite show on the large 4K Smart TV. Finally, when you're ready to retreat, head to the main level King Master suite with private, heated deck access, plush hotel-style linens, gas fireplace, and the ensuite bathroom dreams are made of with a separate shower & tub, dual vanities, walk-in closet & more.
Take the in-home elevator (or stairs) down to the mid-level which hosts four King Master suites which provide the perfect escapes for the couples in your group. Each King suite boasts hotel-style linens, gorgeous window views, ensuite bathrooms, 4K Smart TVs, walk-in closets, and ceiling fans for warm summer days. This level also boasts a wrap around deck with heaters, private seating & a gas fire pit. Head down to the lower level and you'll find additional bedrooms including two identical bunk rooms with three sets of Twin bunks in each, sleeping a total of 12 guests on this level. One bunk room shares a full bathroom with the lounge area and the second bunk room has its own private bathroom.
Finally, the showcase piece on the lower level is the oversized media/game room with a wet bar, kitchenette, and private glass encased wine room (not for guest use). This second living area features video games (Mrs. Pac Man!), pool table, board games & books, full size bar with seating for six, huge 4K Smart TV with streaming services, and private patio access. The heated patio hosts the private, bubbling hot tub, wooden rocking chairs, a gas fire pit and ski in / ski out access to the Corridor Trail.
Additional amenities at Casa de Montaña include keyless entry, smart locks, heated floors, two high chairs, pack n' play, parking for up to four cars, heated walkways, Apple & Roku TV, Amazon Echo smart speakers, Sonos sound bars, a large laundry room with two sets of washers & dryers (mid-level), powder room on main level, Keurig coffee maker, boot & glove dryers, ski storage inside & out, exterior security cameras, electric vehicle charging capability, and gated community access. Sleeping Arrangements:
King Master on main level, four King Masters on middle level, two bunk rooms on lower level with three sets of Twin bunks in each room. Seven full bathrooms + powder room on main level. Sleeps up to 22 guests.Distance to Slopes/Location:
In Bridger's Cache private neighborhood. Direct access to the Corridor ski trail out of the lower level of the home. 4 miles into downtown Winter Park.Parking:
Two spots in the heated garage plus two spots in the driveway. No on street parking is allowed in this neighborhood. Please contact our Vacation Planners if additional parking is needed.Please Note:
- This is a quiet neighborhood and quiet hours begin at 8pm daily.
- There is a steep driveway and/or access roads to this home that require 4WD in the winter.
- There is no trailer parking allowed within the Bridger's Cache neighborhood unless within a closed garage
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.