IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT WINTER PARK RESORT: In order to ski safely at Winter Park Resort, single day lift tickets are limited this year and will sell out. Please buy your tickets early. Also note, anyone with an IKON or Winter Park Resort season pass will need a reservation to ski this season. Pass holders can make reservations through their online account and each pass holder may reserve up to 10 ski days at a time. Make sure to check the reservations site frequently as cancelled and changed reservations are opening up ski days/reservations for pass holders.
Lakota Vista is a custom mountain home built to host your group or family while allowing plenty of space for privacy throughout three levels & four bedrooms. Perched across from Winter Park in the Lakota neighborhood, Lakota Vista is brand new and ready for your next Winter Park vacation.
Step into Lakota Vista in the open, main level living room that's designed to bring your group together after a fun day on the slopes and trails in Winter Park! Warm up by the gas fire, or watch the game on the large flat screen TV while soaking in the views of Winter Park Resort from all the picturesque windows. The gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances and plenty of room for storage. Have dinner at the eight person dining room table that's perfect for a celebration or local take-out. And don't forget to head outside to the deck on this home that offers show stopping views of the resort & surrounding mountains. Head down a level and you'll find a second lounge with a gas fireplace, new TV, wet bar & patio access where a perfectly private, bubbling hot tub awaits.
Ready to retreat for a great night's sleep? There's a King Master on the main level with custom ensuite bathroom that's built for a King! You'll also find two additional King Master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms on the lower level and a bunk room on the basement level with both Twin XL over Queen and Twin over Twin bunks with a shared full bathroom.
Additional amenities include high-speed wi-fi, mud room, boot & glove dryers, private washer & dryer, powder room on main level, large two car garage + two additional parking spaces, electric vehicle charger, and contactless check-in.Sleeping Arrangements:
Three King Masters and one bunk room with Twin over Twin & Twin XL over Queen bunks. Sleeps up to 11 guests.Location:
Lakota Subdivision, directly across from Winter Park Ski Resort & on The Lift shuttle route. Just 1 mile from parking lots of Winter Park Ski Resort ski area and shops and restaurants in the Winter Park Village. Three miles from shops and dining in Downtown Winter Park. Please Note:
- There is no trailer parking allowed in the Lakota neighborhood except in a closed garage.
- Quiet hours begin daily at 8pm. Please respect your neighbors, many of which live nearby year-round.
- This home has a steep driveway and/or access roads that requires 4WD during winter months.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.