Lakota Vista is a custom mountain home built to host your group or family while allowing plenty of space for privacy throughout three levels & five bedrooms. Perched across from Winter Park in the Lakota neighborhood, Lakota Vista is brand new and ready for your next Winter Park vacation.
Step into Lakota Vista in the open, main level living area that's designed to bring your group together after a fun day on the slopes and trails in Winter Park! Warm up by the gas fireplace, or watch the game on the large flat screen TV while soaking in the views of Winter Park Resort from the large, picturesque windows. The gourmet kitchen is perfect for the chef in your group, featuring stainless appliances and plenty of room for storage. Have dinner at the eight person dining room table that's perfect for a celebration or local take-out. And don't forget to head outside to the large deck that offers show stopping views of the resort & surrounding mountains. Head down a level and you'll find a second lounge with a gas fireplace, new TV, wet bar & patio access where a perfectly private, bubbling hot tub awaits.
Ready to retreat for a great night's sleep? Head to the Primary King Suite on the main level with custom ensuite bathroom. You'll also find two additional King Suites with ensuite bathrooms on the lower level and two bunk rooms on the lower level, one with Twin XL over Queen and Twin over Twin bunks, and another with Twin over Twin bunks.
Additional amenities include high-speed wi-fi, office space, mud room, boot & glove dryers, private washer & dryer, powder room on main level, large two car garage + two additional parking spaces, electric vehicle charger, and contactless check-in.Sleeping Arrangements:
Primary King Suite, two additional King Suites, one bunk room with Twin over Twin & Twin XL over Queen bunks and another with Twin over Twin bunks. Sleeps up to 13 guests.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Lakota Subdivision, directly across from Winter Park Ski Resort & on The Lift shuttle route. Just 1 mile from parking lots of Winter Park Ski Resort ski area and shops and restaurants in the Winter Park Village. Three miles from shops and dining in Downtown Winter Park. Please Note:
- There is no trailer parking allowed in the Lakota neighborhood except in a closed garage.
- Quiet hours begin daily at 8pm. Please respect your neighbors, many of which live nearby year-round.
- This home has a steep driveway and/or access roads that requires 4WD during winter months.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.
Winter Park Short Term Rental Registration Number:009214