One of a kind doesn't begin to describe Timber Fox 1405! This new penthouse condo in the heart of downtown Winter Park has been professionally designed and decorated. This stunner features high-end finishes throughout, along with luxe bedding and local Colorado art. Plus, take in the sweeping mountain views from your oversized deck with a private fire pit or soak in the ground level hot tub (ready in early 2023).
Host your next trip to Winter Park at Timber Fox 1405 and impress your guests with gorgeous modern brass furnishings throughout the open living room and kitchen. Built for a chef, the kitchen features all new appliances and has bar-style seating for people to join in the conversation while the chef whips up dinner. Take in the fresh mountain air from the open deck and peek over to check out the ground level hot tub to easily keep an eye on the kiddos! Come inside to warm up by the gas fireplace and soak into the plush furniture throughout the living spaces.
Ready to rest easy on your Winter Park vacation? Head to one of the three luxurious bedrooms. First, find a bunk room hosting a Twin/Queen bunk bed & flat screen TV and then find a King bedroom with flat screen TV and deck access. These two bedrooms share a full sized bathroom with hallway access. Finally, find the Primary King Suite featuring a flat screen TV, huge views and a private ensuite bathroom with dual vanities with innovative lighting. Each bedroom has new bedding & decor along with top-of-the-line mattresses and high-end technology to help you unplug and rest even easier.
Ready and waiting for your next luxury vacation, Timber Fox 1405 is packed full of brand new everything! Be one of the first people to stay in one of downtown Winter Park's newest neighborhoods. Additional amenities include elevator access, gas fire pit & grill on private deck, remote check-in, keyless entry, private ski locker, parking garage, and brand new hotel-style luxury linens.Sleeping Arrangements:
Primary King Suite, King bedroom, and bunk room with Twin/Queen bunk beds. Sleeps up to seven guests.Please Note:
- There is construction going on near this home. Expect some noise during the day. Please contact our Vacation Planners for details.
- The community hot tub will not be available for use until early 2023.
There is room for one compact car in the heated garage, and first come/first serve overflow parking outside. An SUV, or any vehicle larger than a compact, will not fit in the garage space. No trailer parking permitted.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Timber Fox, in the center of downtown Winter Park, two miles to Winter Park Resort and just a short, easy walk to shops, restaurants and free shuttle service in Downtown Winter Park.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.