Welcome to Arrow on the Creek, a new & modern, colorful & eclectic, large five bedroom townhome that's perfectly located just steps from shopping, dining & the fun activities on Vasquez Creek near Hideaway Park. This Arrow townhome is a brand new bookend property that features four levels of modern construction and stylish decor and is one of the largest townhomes in the complex.
Enter Arrow on the Creek and find yourself in a modern home with five bedrooms & five bathrooms boasting gorgeous windows with tons of natural light. This townhome has been beautifully decorated with modern sensibilities and mountain living in mind. On the entry level, find an oversized one-car garage with plenty of storage for your sporting equipment. You may also park one additional car in the driveway. Travel downstairs to the lower level to discover an enchanting lounge area, featuring a pull-out queen sofa, fun decor, a variety of board games to play, and a flatscreen TV - all perfect for game night! From the lower level lounge area, step out onto the patio for some fresh air and take in the sweeping views while you're soaking in the private bubbling hot tub, ready and waiting for you after a long day on the trails & slopes.
Head upstairs to the large open living area featuring an indoor fireplace & flatscreen TV with an open floor plan that leads into the modern kitchen with everything the chef in your group could ask for, including stainless steel appliances, farmhouse sink, and thoughtful design. Enjoy a cup of coffee at the countertop bar stools or join around all together at the eight-person banquet nook. Head outside on to the patio for al fresco dining, grilling with a view, or cozy up around the gas fireplace.
Ready to relax? On the top level, find the two King bedroom suites and the large top-loading washer & dryer. The Primary King suite features an ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and a large walk-in shower. This bedroom also has a dedicated office space, flatscreen TV, and a private deck with seating for four. Across the hall is another King suite, with similar sensibilities, hosting an ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and a large walk-in shower. This second King suite also has a small desk and office area, as well as a private deck with seating for two. The main level hosts a Queen bedroom with shared bathroom and the lower level has an additional King suite. Need room for the kids? They'll love the bunk room on the lower level that attaches to the lower level lounge. All bedrooms have new, luxe hotel-style bedding, fans, flatscreen TV's, and offer a perfect place to rest easy for anyone in your group. Also, please note that Arrow on the Creek is one of the largest properties within the Arrow complex so you'll have tons of room to spread out and still come together!Homeowner Tip:
We love listening to music from Hideaway park on Thursday nights in the summer- our deck is a perfect place to enjoy the festivities without venturing away from the comforts of home.Sleeping Arrangements:
Two King suites on upper level, Queen Bedroom on main level, Twin XL over Twin XL bunks on lower level, a Queen pull-out sofa in lower level lounge area, and a King suite on the lower level. Sleeps up to 14 guests.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Arrow Townhomes, in the center of downtown Winter Park, two miles to Winter Park Resort and just a short, easy walk to shops, restaurants and free shuttle service in Downtown Winter Park.Please Note:
- There is construction going on near this home. Expect some noise during the day. Please contact our Vacation Planners for details.
- Quiet hours begin daily at 8pm. Please respect your neighbors, many of which live nearby year-round.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.
Winter Park Short Term Rental Registration Number:009206