Timber Fox is nothing short of a stunning three bedroom condo that vacation dreams are made of! Showcasing huge mountain views from all the rooms, this condo checks all the boxes you're looking for on your next trip to Winter Park.
Walk into the brand new condo and step into the modern kitchen that boasts high-end appliances, a gas stove, oversized kitchen island & breakfast bar with seating for four. This is the perfect place to host a family meal or come together for a happy hour after a fun day on the slopes. The kitchen leads into the dining room with a custom wood table that seats eight comfortably and showcases views of the surrounding mountains. The dining area leads out to the private deck with a gas grill that promises al fresco grilling & dining all year round. And finally, head into the plush living room that's the heart of the home. Featuring an array of seating options, plus a warm gas fire and huge mountain vistas, this is a space the whole family will enjoy for movie night, game night or anytime.
Ready to rest easy after the end of a fun day? Head to one of the three bedrooms including the King Primary Suite with an enviable ensuite bathroom, flat screen TV and resort views. The other bedrooms, the second King bedroom and bunk room (Twin /Twin & Twin/Full), share a large sparkling bathroom with shower/tub combo and hallway access. All the bedrooms feature hotel-style luxury linens to ensure a comfortable night's sleep.
Additional amenities at Timber Fox 2405 are an oversized community hot tub, air conditioning, heated parking garage + community parking, elevator access, private ski locker, heated bathroom floors, office space, remote check-in, keyless entry, walkable downtown location and more!Sleeping Arrangements:
Primary King Suite, King bedroom, and bunk room with Twin/Full & Twin/Twin bunk beds. Sleeps up to eight guests.Local Deals:
Save on local adventurous activities
, gear rentals
, and more when booking with us. Discount codes will be sent after booking.Please Note:
- This home has air conditioning throughout, a rare amenity in Winter Park!
- The owner does occasionally bring their dog to the property, be aware for those who are sensitive.
There is room for one car in the heated garage, no larger than a small SUV or minivan. There is additional first come/first serve overflow parking outside. No trailer parking permitted.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Timber Fox, in the center of downtown Winter Park, two miles to Winter Park Resort and just a short, easy walk to shops, restaurants and free shuttle service in Downtown Winter Park.
RENTAL LICENSE NO: 019646
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.