Pole Creek Lodge, situated in Tabernash, near the town of Winter Park, combines the perfect blend of location, amenities, spacious layout, thoughtful design, and secluded luxury. Spread over two levels, this four bedroom stand alone home boasts large log beam supports, thoughtful design, cozy amenities, several areas for your group to spread out, and the soothing comforts of home.
Enter the home and have your breath taken away by the large vaulted ceilings and wrap around windows revealing sweeping mountain views. In the living area, enjoy the large flat screen TV and fireplace. Relax and unwind on the plush furnishings and enjoy conversations with your group with the ample seating. When there is a need for fresh air, exit the living room onto the enormous, partially covered patio that wraps around the back of the home. On the deck, you’ll find a private grill and enjoyable patio furniture and a gas fire pit, perfect for a morning cup of coffee or dining al fresco. The polished modern kitchen boasts a gas stove, stainless steel appliances, modern lighting, and soft white granite countertops that provide plenty of space for the chef in your group. The dining area has a large table with seating for up to eight and overflow seating at the breakfast bar with room for four.
When you're ready to rest easy, head to one of the four bedrooms. The main level Primary King Suite has everything you need including a flat screen TV, hotel-style luxury linens, and attached ensuite bathroom with a soaking tub and large stand-up shower. Also on this level, find the bunk room equipped with one Twin/Queen bunk bed with hotel-style luxury linens and a flat screen TV. Head upstairs to find the reading nook, perfect for remote work or cozying up with a good book. Also, find the Queen pullout bed tucked away within the cabinet in the loft. The upstairs area also boasts two King bedrooms, both with flat screen TVs and hotel-style luxury linens. Both bedrooms share a full bathroom with a shower/tub combo accessed through the shared hallway. Pole Creek Lodge is your home away from home for your perfect group getaway!
Additional amenities include private hot tub, heated floors, indoor gas fireplace, outdoor fire pit, ski racks and ample storage in the garage. and Smart TV's with Roku remotes.Sleeping Arrangements:
Primary King Suite, two King Bedrooms, Twin/Queen bunk bed in bunk room, and Queen pullout in loft. Sleeps total of 11 guests
Save on local adventurous activities
, gear rentals
, and more when booking with us. Discount codes will be sent after booking.Please Note:
- This is a quiet neighborhood, so if you are looking for a mountain home to party in, this gorgeous mountain home is not for you. Quiet hours begin at 8pm daily. Please respect your neighbors, many of which live nearby year-round.
Quiet neighborhood near Pole Creek Golf Course outside Winter Park. Just a short drive to shops, dining, mountain adventures, and world-class skiing.
RENTAL LICENSE NO: 102945
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.