Located in the fastest expanding neighborhood of Winter Park, this four bedroom, three and a half bathroom townhome has space and amenities you are looking for in a perfect mountain getaway.
From the large entryway to the living room, to the fully equipped kitchen, space reigns supreme throughout this townhome. You will be delighted by the rich hardwood floors spanning the entirety of the lower level and the natural light throughout. Inviting home furnishings cushion you as you settle in front of the 54" flat screen TV and the gas fireplace in the living room. When it's time to dine, the kitchen provides enough space for two chefs to prepare meals over granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a gas stove with five burners and a griddle. Enjoy ample seating including dining room table which seats eight and room for four more at the breakfast bar. Continental Divide views can be enjoyed from the dining room table, living room sofa, hot tub, or adjacent outdoor patio.
Upstairs you will find all four bedrooms and the second lounge. The Primary bedroom has a sumptuous King bed, 42" flat screen TV, Continental Divide views, and an attached bathroom with dual sinks and walk-in shower. Enjoy sweeping views from the second bedroom, boasting a 42" flat screen TV, a King bed, and attached bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The third bedroom also has a 42" flat screen TV, a Queen bed, and shares a bathroom with tub/shower combo and hallway access. The fourth bedroom hosts two sets of twin over twin bunk beds and shares the bathroom with the third bedroom. The second lounge is the perfect place to unwind with a 54" flat screen TV and large wrap around sectional couch.
For added convenience, store your vehicle and all of your gear in the oversized, one car, private, heated garage. Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the Primary suite, King in the second bedroom, Queen in the third bedroom, two sets of Twin over Twin bunk beds in the fourth bedroom, and an additional inflatable Queen EZ bed in the second lounge for extra guests. Sleeps up to 12 guests.Homeowner’s Tip:
To-go cocktails from Fraser Valley Distilling are perfect for a summer evening on the back porch watching the sunset over the mountains. Our favorite is the Vodka Martini. And year-round, Shreddy’s has the best Nopales Street Tacos and Totopos on this side of the border.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Pet Friendly:
This home is pet friendly for one dog. There is a required $25 nightly fee for one dog, which will be added to your balance after booking online or included in the total price when booking with a reservationist.Location:
Located within the Grand Park subdivision in Fraser. Two miles to the shops and restaurants of Downtown Winter Park and approximately four miles to Winter Park Resort.
Please Note: Quiet hours begin daily at 8pm. Please respect your neighbors, many of whom live nearby year-round.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.
Fraser Short Term Rental Registration Number: BCA-31049