IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT WINTER PARK RESORT: In order to ski safely at Winter Park Resort, single day lift tickets are limited this year and will sell out. Please buy your tickets early. Also note, anyone with an IKON or Winter Park Resort season pass will need a reservation to ski this season. Pass holders can make reservations through their online account and each pass holder may reserve up to 10 ski days at a time. Make sure to check the reservations site frequently as cancelled and changed reservations are opening up ski days/reservations for pass holders.
High in the Rendezvous neighborhood above Winter Park sits our lovely Rendezvous Hideaway complete with a well-appointed kitchen, private hot tub, two lounge areas, an air hockey table, and a private deck with views of the surrounding aspen trees and the Panoramic Express, America's highest six-person chairlift. Situated in a tranquil setting and surrounded by year-round trails, you'll find it hard to believe you're just 1.2 miles from downtown Winter Park.
The living room is the center of the open floor plan. Comfortable seating including a vintage rocking chair and cozy sofa are centered around the gas fireplace with rock hearth. Above the fireplace is a 36" flat screen TV prime for family entertainment. The fully loaded kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, a four burner gas range and oven, tile counter tops, and plenty of storage space. The old western style dining table seats up to eight comfortably with three more seats at the breakfast bar. Step outside on the deck for amazing views, outdoor seating, and a private gas grill. The master bedroom is located on this level with a Queen bed, 52" flat screen TV, and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
The lower level harbors the second lounge with a 42" flat screen TV, air hockey table, recliner, sofa and lounge chair, and hot tub access. The second bedroom has a Queen bed and 32" flat screen TV, and the third bedroom has a set of twin over twin and twin over full bunk beds. These bunks include built-in steps that make for easy and safe access for the kiddos. The lower level shares a bathroom with dual vanities and a tub/shower combo.
Find your hideaway from home for any time of the year at Rendezvous Hideaway in Winter Park, Colorado.Homeowner's Tip:
We love walking out the back door into open space and having miles of trails to hike or bike on. In the winter, we love having a great view of the ski resort and an incredible sledding hill just a 5 minute walk to the south.Sleeping Arrangements:
Queen bed in the Master, Queen bed in the second bedroom, Twin over Twin bunk bed and a Twin over Full bunk bed in the third bedroom, plus self-inflating Twin EZ Aero bed. Sleeps up to 9 guests.Location:
Between Winter Park and Fraser. A short drive to shops and dining in downtown Winter Park. Four miles from Winter Park Resort base & lifts.Please Note:
Quiet hours begin daily at 8pm. Please respect your neighbors, many of which live nearby year-round.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.