Dreamy mountain views await you at Lakota Dreamcatcher 215 - a five bedroom, four and a half bath home comprising one side of a large duplex in the Lakota neighborhood in Winter Park. Boasting luxury amenities including high-end kitchen, three spacious living areas, huge flatscreen TV's, private hot tub, shuffle board, and incredible resort views.
Lakota Dreamcatcher 215 is the perfect home for your next luxury vacation. Spend the days on the slopes and trails and spend the evenings nestled away in your luxury home in the woods. Relax and rest easy in the lush furniture or soak in the private hot tub with sweeping mountain & resort views. The spacious layout is perfect for families and groups with three living spaces featuring large smart TVs, a shuffle board table, gas fireplaces, office space, massage chair, a modern high-end kitchen, a large deck with plenty of seating, a propane grill and a lower level walkout patio.
Rest easy in one of the five bedrooms split across three levels. All bedrooms have new hotel-style luxury bedding & decor plus flat screen TVs. The Primary bedroom on the main level offers sweeping views and total privacy. Head upstairs and find two more bedrooms with a full shared Jack & Jill bathroom and another lounge area. The upper level lounge area boasts a large flat screen TV, wrap around couch, small office area, and a luxury massage chair.
Make your way downstairs and find a bunk bedroom and another King bedroom both with ensuite bathrooms. Both lower level bedrooms open up to the lower level lounge that has a plush wrap around couch, shuffle board, board games, new flat screen TV and more! At the end of your fun day, take happy hour out to the amazing private hot tub on the lower level patio and soak in the views of Winter Park Resort. Dreamy vacations start at Lakota Dreamcatcher 215!Neat Feat:
This home features world class views of Winter Park Resort! Head out on your main level deck to see what weather conditions await you on the slopes.Sleeping Arrangements:
King in Primary bedroom on main level, on upper level find a King in second bedroom and a Queen and Twin daybed in the third bedroom, King in fourth bedroom, and Twin over Queen bed in the bunk room on lower level. Find an additional Queen EZ inflatable bed in the downstairs lounge. Sleeps up to 14 guests.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Lakota Subdivision, directly across from Winter Park Ski Resort. Just 3/4 of a mile from parking lots of Winter Park Resort and shops and restaurants in the Winter Park Village. Three miles from shops and dining in downtown Winter Park. It is a 150 yard walk downhill to the free shuttle pick up spot.Please Note:
- There is parking for two medium sized vehicles in the garage only at this home. If you need to park additional cars, please contact our Vacation Planners.
- This home allows for two cars in the garage. There is no driveway parking and the driveway cannot be blocked for loading/unloading. Please contact our Vacation Planners for details.
- Quiet hours begin daily at 8pm. Please respect your neighbors, many of which live nearby year-round.
- This home has a steep driveway and/or access roads that require 4WD during winter months.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with Winter Park Lodging Company to get the best rate available on this home and save 15% on your next stay. Check out our cancellation policy here.
Winter Park Short Term Rental Registration Number: 009210