IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT WINTER PARK RESORT: In order to ski safely at Winter Park Resort, single day lift tickets are limited this year and will sell out. Please buy your tickets early. Also note, anyone with an IKON or Winter Park Resort season pass will need a reservation to ski this season. Pass holders can make reservations through their online account and each pass holder may reserve up to 10 ski days at a time. Make sure to check the reservations site frequently as cancelled and changed reservations are opening up ski days/reservations for pass holders.
Welcome to Zephyr Mountain Lodge 1403, a newly redesigned modern ski in/ ski out condo that's perfect for a small group or family. Wrap your Winter Park vacation up in style at this immaculate condo that sleeps six guests in fun, innovative sleeping options and plush new bedding. Hang out in the open living room and soak in the decadent decor while chatting with the chef in a fully stocked kitchen. No need to eat out because this condo seats four at the dining table and another four at the breakfast bar - a perfect place for the kiddos!
Walk right out of the Zephyr condo building onto the snow and catch the Gondola to the top of the slopes! Not here to ski? Stroll through the base village area for some tasty eats, cool drinks, and lots of shopping options. Plus grab the Lift and head downtown to check out everything Winter Park has to offer. Spend your next Winter Park vacation at Zephyr Mountain Lodge 1403 and we promise you'll love it so much that you'll be back soon!Please Note:
At this time the hot tubs are closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.Sleeping Arrangements:
King bed + Twin daybed in the Master, two Twins in the second bedroom and a Full sofa pullout in the living room. Sleeps up to six guests.Location:
Ski in / ski out at the Village at Winter Park Resort. Walk 50 yards right out to the Gondola from the back lobby. Two miles from downtown Winter Park.
The Winter Park Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Winter Park, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Key Card Access: This condo is accessed by an electronic RFID key card. We leave this card for you in an easy to find lockbox in the main lobby. No waiting in lines to check in!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.