Winter Park, CO is a true mountain paradise waiting to be explored, no matter what month it is! Winter Park offers the perfect combination of outdoor adventure, stunning scenery, and cozy winter vibes. Each season offers unique experiences and activities to satisfy every type of traveler. Whether you’re seeking adrenaline-pumping adventure or a peaceful retreat surrounded by nature, Winter Park has it all. So, start planning your monthly winter getaway today and create memories that will last a lifetime. Happy trails! Read on for our comprehensive monthly vacation guide to help you plan your perfect winter escape.
Local’s Tip: Please feel free to use and reference this monthly vacation guide to help plan your trip to Winter Park!
MONTHLY VACATION GUIDE – FEBRUARY 2024
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
Winter Park is a year-round wonderland of events and activities that will satisfy any traveler’s interests. From outdoor activities, to live music, and everything in between, there’s always something to do in this mountain town. So, whether you’re planning your next winter ski trip or a summer hiking adventure, be sure to check out these top events in Winter Park this month.
1. Glow Night Ice Skating – Cosmic night skating is back every Thursday through Saturday 5pm – 7pm. Stop by the Adventure & Supply Co. to pick up your ice skate rentals and head to the Village Pond where the DJ will be playing music as you skate!
2. Glow Night Tubing – Tube under the neon lights every Thursday through Saturday in February at the Coca-Cola Tubing Hill. Spots are filling up, so make your reservations HERE today!
3. Mountaintop Après – Enjoy live music & drink specials every Thursday through Sunday at Sunspot Mountaintop Lodge. Price to ride the gondola is FREE after 4pm!
When visiting Winter Park, Colorado, there is no shortage of incredible dining options to satisfy every palate. From casual bistros to upscale restaurants, the mountain town offers a diverse culinary scene that celebrates local flavors and international cuisine. In this blog, we will take you on a gastronomic journey through Winter Park, highlighting some must-visit eateries for food lovers.
1. The Saloon – Looking for a hip new spot in Winter Park? The Saloon is the new local’s favorite hot spot! The Saloon boasts a variety of cozy indoor nooks and intimate gathering spaces to enjoy decadent food and cocktails.
2. Fraser Valley Distilling – Looking for a local Colorado distillery in Winter Park? Look no further than Fraser Valley Distilling! This family owned and operated distillery and restaurant is in the heart of downtown Fraser, right off Hwy 40.
3. Hernando’s – Locally owned and operated since 1967, Hernando’s is a Winter Park town classic! This super fun pizza place is a crowd pleaser, and fun for the whole family.
WHERE TO STAY
Winter Park is always a good choice when planning your mountain getaway. This community is so welcoming, and encourages everyone to live like the locals do! When you’re ready to visit this little corner of paradise, check out these gorgeous properties. Experience all that Winter Park has to offer with a bit of help from Winter Park Lodging Company!
1. Lakota Trailside 613 – Lakota Trailside 613 is a modern mountain townhome situated across from Winter Park Resort that features stylish decor and modern comfort.
2. Trailhead Lodges 723 – Trailhead Lodges 723 is located right near Hideaway Park and features an open floor plan so that you can easily chat and catch up with your group.
3. Zephyr Mountain Lodge 2419 – A bright & airy, ski in / ski out, base area condo boasting vaulted ceilings, bedroom skylights, enviable views and an extra-spacious floor plan.
For more info about Winter Park, CO check out these other great resources:
- 1-Day Ski Itinerary at Winter Park
- Three Easy Ways To Get To Winter Park
- Child Care Options & Kid-Friendly Activies in Winter Park