Big & Beautiful Home Rentals At Winter Park Resort
If you are looking for more spacious accommodations with stress-free access to Winter Park Resort you need to check out Bridger’s Cache and Base Camp On Jane Creek. These two neighborhoods are the undisputed King’s of luxury lodging at Winter Park Resort, with high demand all year round, thanks to their top class amenities, expansive floor plans, and enviable locations near the slopes.
Bridger’s Cache (pictured above) offers an exclusive collection of free-standing homes, burrowed into a gated community at the base of Mary Jane’s ski trails; while Base Camp On Jane Creek is a small community of luxury Townhomes, a mere quarter mile away from Winter Park Village.
Which locale will best suit your requirements? Here, are our top 5 features for each of these large ski-in/out properties at Winter Park.
Top 5 Reasons To Stay At Bridger’s Cache In Winter Park Resort
- Ski Trail Access—The Bridger’s Cache community has two convenient options for quick entry to the ski slopes. The Corridor Connector Trail is accessible at the North end of the neighborhood and is a green ‘cat-track’ trail to Winter Park Base; most skiers will find this a quick and easy ski to Winter Park (but little kiddos might need a tug-a-long or a little skating practice on the flatter sections). Alternatively, the Bridger’s Cache gated entrance is only 300 yards from Mary Jane’s Base—drive or walk, and you’re there for first tracks.
- Seclusion —a gated community with just a handful of uniquely designed homes, secreted away in the woodlands at the foot of Mary Jane’s renowned trails. If you are looking for a serene mountain setting, it’s hard to beat Bridger’s Cache at Winter Park, yet the ski trails, Village shops and entertainments are within easy reach.
- Designed For Group Entertaining – all of our residences at Bridger’s Cache offer multiple social areas making them a wonderful fit for multi-family assemblies. Each home has its own unique design and architecture, but anticipate classic mountain great rooms, reading nooks, movie lounges/game rooms, sociable dining & kitchen designs, outdoor hot tubs and spacious bedrooms.
- Innovative & Striking Décor—Rocky Mountain rugged meets the ultimate in contemporary comfort and amenities. These homes are not your typical vacation rental; the attention to design is evident and memorable. Guests commend the beauty and coziness of these homes time and time again…hit the links below to see for yourself!
- Enviable Amenities — all of our Bridger’s Cache home rentals offer the finest amenities: expansive gourmet kitchens, outdoor hot tubs, large heated garages, multiple decks, mesmerizing gas fire places and the finest soft furnishings.
Top 3 Homes To Rent In Bridger’s Cache At Winter Park
Each of the following homes is equal in charm, yet unique in design – which one would you most like to call ‘home’ on your next Winter Park adventure?
This 2007 HGTV Dream Home is a curiosity for the many fans of the network’s one-of-a-kind artisan homes; its unique history and unbeatable setting makes a stay here an extraordinary experience.
4,500 square foot of living space unfolds into four bedrooms, two lounge areas, a loft reading nook, private study, and four covered balconies. A new private hot tub, three car garage and laundry room top it all off to balance the creative taste in design, with all the practical necessities of large family gatherings.
Named in 5280 Magazine’s Colorado’s Most Splendid Ski In, Ski Out Properties this beautiful home lives up to its acclaim. Soak in the classic lodge ambiance of the Great Room with its grand fireplace, rich leather furnishings and regal moose presiding over the party; or head down to the lower level recreation room with movie lounge, foosball & extended wet bar.
Our largest home at Bridger’s Cache, guests will enjoy three levels of opulent living space with four King master suites, a bunk room with three sets of twin over full bunk beds, two laundry rooms, and a heated changing room with boot and outerwear storage within the 3-car heated garage.
Be one of the first to stay in this brand new ski home (built in 2017) with direct ski access to the Corridor Ski Trail.
Bright and engaging throughout, you’ll love the clean, contemporary design and modern amenities, including six large Smart TVs, gourmet kitchen with six burner Thermador range and brand new hot tub that overlooks the ski trail. The main level ‘sunken’ lounge with toasty fireplace looks out to the snowy surroundings through floor to ceiling windows – making it a perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes.
When it’s time for bed, head to one of the four large King bedrooms to sink into high quality linens and enjoy a restful night’s sleep.
Base Camp At Jane Creek
If you are looking for high-end, spacious accommodations within easy access of the base Village at Winter Park Resort, Base Camp on Jane Creek could be just your ticket.
These luxury townhomes offer expansive floorplans, high-end amenities (including private hot tubs and double lounge areas) and hikeable ski access to a green connector trail to the main lift base at Winter Park. Built to the highest of standards, you can anticipate classic mountain decor with rich wood floors and high quality furnishings throughout.
Top 5 Reasons To Stay At Base Camp At Jane Creek In Winter Park Resort
- Ski Trail Access – Base Camp at Jane Creek townhomes enjoy exclusive trail access to the Corridor Ski Trail (to Winter Park Base Lifts) via a 200 yard snow packed hiking trail and access stairs. Not feeling the hike? No worries, just hop on the free neighborhood bus shuttle that will whizz you to Base Village before you know it.
- Private Yet Convenient – set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the woodland below the ski trails, you can enjoy a tranquil setting and yet only be only a quarter mile away from the shops,, restaurants and events at Winter Park Resort Base Village.
- Spacious Four Bedroom Accommodations—large groups, or multiple families will be comfortably at ease in these lavish homes with three levels of luxurious living space. Guests will enjoy two living areas, a gourmet kitchen, multiple decks and a private gas grill.
- Heated Garage — during the winter months, a heated driveway and heated garage is a real luxury. Use the space to keep your vehicle and ski equipment toasty warm, safe and secure.
- Private Hot Tub—cuddle under the mountain constellations in your very own private hot tub. Guests find this is the perfect spot to relive the moments of their amazing days at Winter Park.
To view all our Base Camp at Jane Creek rental properties, CLICK HERE.
Looking for something smaller?
We have a large collection of ski in, ski out properties to rent at Winter Park Resort. To learn more about our popular condos at Zephyr Mountain Lodge, Founders Pointe & Fraser Crossing and Base Village Lofts, check out our blog on Ski-In/Out Condos At Winter Park Resort.
Authors: Anne-Marie & Larry