Last Updated on
What are your top five Winter Park restaurants?
The 25th Taste of Grand County is coming upon us and this got me to thinking about what are my favorite places to eat here in Winter Park and the Fraser Valley? Not that we get to out much with twin 2 year olds and when we do, with the twins in tow, I view it like I view a root canal. Avoid at all costs! But on those nights when we get to head out for a short night on the town where are the places we like to go?
There are quite a few new places and some we have tried and some we have not. But here are the first five that come to mind when thinking about a night out of the kitchen for me and the wife:
- Tabernash Tavern – Still going strong and getting very popular
- The Cheeky Monk – Great beer, great food and very friendly staff
- The Sushi Bar – Darn good sushi, good happy hour and they make a stiff Makers Mark Manhattan
- Fontenot’s – Food is a good consistent, service is prompt and they will deal with our twins
- Hernandos Pizza Pub – Good pizza and great bartenders
Tomorrow is my birthday! I will be halfway to 84 so we are heading out to try The Back Country Grill. We have heard good things and thought we should give it a try.
Lets hear what are your top five Winter Park, Colorado restaurants are?