Last Updated on
The highnote music series is back at Hideaway Park in the town of Winter Park this year. Thursday nights through July and August come out to watch some great live music up in the Rocky Mountains. Each performance starts at around 6PM and will end around 8PM. Great fun to bring a picnic, some beer or wine and relax and best of all it’s free. The schedule is as follows:
- July 2 – Quemando Band, an eleven piece orchestra that does traditional and contemporary salsa.
- July 9 – Tempa and The Tantrums, a Denver blues favorite that has been compared to Aretha Frankln and Bonnie Raitt.
- July 16 – Cedar Ridge Ramblers, a local bluegrass band that are Winter Park crowd pleasers.
- July 23 – Jennifer Lane, promoting her new album In a Magazine.
- July 30 – Kort McCumberland & The Kumberland Gap, Americana music that is a little folk, country, blues and bluegrass.
- August 6 – An Italian band to be named.
- August 13 – Slopeside, the front range rock band that plays most of the roadhouses in the denver area.
- August 20 – Hunker Down, playing their special blend of bluegrass they have dubbed “stewwed romp grass”.
So get your picnic baskets and blankets ready and come out to listen to some great music.