Last Updated on
Who knew that a simple ski tune up would make my day at Winter Park Resort. I had skied 13 times since the last tuneup and the skis were getting dull and not holding an edge on the crusty stuff or the ice. I took my Dynastar Legends in to Winter Park Resort Rentals and by the next morning the sticks were as good as new if not better. I heard the claims that the Montana Chrystal Glide tuning system works wonders but I didn’t think there would be that much of a difference. I do now believe! Had a great day skiing and the skis performed better than I expected. The young lads working at Winter Park Base Rentals did a great job and were very friendly and knowledgeable. They had the skis tuned and ready with an overnight turn around time.
The base is the THE place for ultimate convenience in ski rentals right at the base of Winter Park Resort. Guests of Winter Park Lodging Company save up to 40% off walk-in rates with Winter Park Resort Rentals, located just steps from the lifts! See below for all of the extra benefits you’ll get when you rent with Winter Park Resort Rentals. This discount is reserved only for guests of Winter Park Lodging Company, so when you book with us, we’ll send you all of the prices and instructions on how to reserve your ski rentals online.
More than just ski rentals, when you rent with Winter Park Resort Rentals you also enjoy these extras:
- Free on-snow storage. Pick up your skis and poles on the way to the lift, then return them for overnight storage at the end of the day.
- Late pick up. Open until 9pm so you can stop by on your way into town the night you arrive.
- Lift ticket and lesson pick-up. Pick up your pre-paid lift tickets or ski rental vouchers while you get fitted for skis.
- Purchase lift tickets. Buy your lift tickets when you pick up your skis. You can even use our money-saving COUPONS.
- FREE Kids Rentals. If you rent a performance or demo ski or snowboard package, you’ll get a free kids rental. One free kids rental per adult.
- Retail Discount Card. Get a discount card good for 10% off all Winter Park Resort Retail – waiting for you in your welcome gift bag. Also good for 10% off walk-in ski/board rentals and 30% off on-snow storage for last-minute stays.
- Additional gear such as goggles, snow clothes and helmets are available for rent.
- New Gear. About 80% of all sport and performance ski and snowboard equipment is brand-new for the 2009/2010 ski season.
Winter Park Base Rentals Custom Ski/Snowboard Deliver Service
It doesn’t get any more convenient than this:
Rent with Winter Park Resort Rentals and you also have the option to add on Custom Delivery Service. A ski technician will deliver your boots to you anywhere in Winter Park or Fraser until 10:00 pm the night you arrive, then fit everyone to be sure you’re good to go. You’ll get a claim ticket to present at the outdoor counter on the way to the lifts. They’ll have your skis/board and poles outside waiting for you!
In addition, they’ll deliver any ski lessons or lift tickets that have been pre-paid, so after you pick up your skis, you’re ready to go. No lines. On the last day you ski, bring your regular shoes and they’ll store them so you can drop off your boots at end of day and you can walk away in your shoes.
The price is $29.99 for up to 4 people and then $5 for each additional person.
Winter Park Resort Base Ski Storage
This service is available to all guests of Winter Park Lodging Company, even if you don’t rent skis through the Winter Park Resort Rentals. Save up to 35% off of regular prices when you present your discount card that is provided to all guests in your welcome gift-bag. Normal prices are about $5.00/night.
So get your ski deals from Winter Park Base Rentals with Winter Park Lodging Company.