One of our favorite return guests surprised us by bringing us some delicious peanut butter rice krispy treats when he was in town in February. We loved them so much we want to share them with you. Thank you to Ty from Georgia for sharing!
6 Cups of Rice Krispies
8 oz Corn Syrup
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup of Peanut Butter
– Mix the corn syrup with sugar
– Pre-measure the peanut butter and rice krispies
– Microwave corn syrup and sugar for approximately 60 sec.
– Add the peanut butter to the syrup and sugar mixture
– Pour the full mixture over the rice krispies
– After mixed, pour into a non-stick baking dish or line with wax paper
– Last, but not least, ENJOY!!!
Chris March 1st, 2012