Time to get the coals going, this is gonna be good!
Equal measures of sweet and spicy, mix with a seductive hint of smokiness, in this easy to prep pork dish. Serve with a fresh herb salad & corn on the cob for a fabulous BBQ meal.
2 Pork Tenderloins (approximately 3/4 lbs each)
1 teaspoon onion powder
3 tablespoons chipotle chile powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Pre-heat grill or prepare coals for a medium high heat.
- In a large, resealable plastic bag, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, chipotle chile powder, salt & brown sugar.
- Place tenderloins in bag & shake, coating meat evenly. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Lightly oil grill grate and place meat on grill.
- Cook for 20 minutes (or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees) turning meat every 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill, let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Chris June 3rd, 2013
Posted In: Dining & Restaurants, Recipe of the Month, Recipes, Uncategorized
Recipe of the Month, Restaurants and Food