Modern industrial meets Colorado rustic. This stunningly decorated loft rests directly above the Village walk and is just steps away from dining, nightlife, and of course skiing and outdoor fun at Winter Park Resort. A sizeable balcony overlooks the pond, and solid wood and stone accents highlight the unique beauty and tranquil feel of this space. A wonderful city escape with the soft comforts of home.
And the fun-loving kids are not forgotten! There is a bunk-room for slumber parties and resting up for the next day’s adventures. Even the youngest of the group will have a pack 'n' play, so that they can be a part of the memories in the making. This corner resort loft will exceed your needs in style, comfort and convenience.
- Walk To Ski Lifts (just 100 yards)
- Private Garage For One Vehicle (additional covered parking available for $22/day)
- Jetted Tub In Master
- Tempur Pedic Mattress On Twin Pull Out
- Gas Fireplace In Living Area
- Free Wireless Internet
- Pack 'N' Play
- Access To Zephyr Mountain Lodge Outdoor Hot Tubs (100 yard walk)
- Private Washer/Dryer
Sleeps up to 11 people. King bed in the master bedroom, a twin over full bunk bed, plus a twin trundle bed in the second bedroom and a queen bed in the third bedroom. There's also a brand-new, best-on-the-market, oversized queen pullout bed, as well as a comfortable twin pullout bed both in the living room. Sleeps up to eleven.
Distance to Resort: At the Winter Park Resort Village, just a three-minute walk to the Zephyr chair lift.
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Free Use Of Zephyr Slopeside Hot Tubs (100 yard walk)
- Gas Fireplace
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Jetted Bathtub
- Pack 'n' Play
- Private Balcony/Deck
- Private Washer/ Dryer
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Continental Divide View
- Base Village View
- One Car Garage (additional covered parking available at $22/day)
- Within 150 yards Of Slopes
No reviews have been entered for this unit.