There’s so much to do in Winter Park, that if you only have a few days, it can be overwhelming. Here are my favorite 5 things to do in the summertime.
1) Hike/walk the Columbine Lake trail (easy, pretty, not too many people)
2) Eat outside at Carver’s Bakery.
3) Bike the Flume Trail in Fraser (pretty easy as far as mountain biking goes)
4) Ride the Alpine Slide at Winter Park Resort – goes faster than you’d think!
5) Go to the High Country Stampede Rodeo in Fraser on Saturday nights. A truly Western experience!