Job Title: Guest Experience Team Member
Reports To: Guest Experience Team Lead | Status: Full-time, part-time, year-round
Job Summary: The Guest Experience Team is responsible for ensuring every guest has a positive, memorable experience with Winter Park Lodging Company. They provide extraordinary, world-class service while handling all daily and weekly tasks associated with guest inquiries, concerns, and challenges. The ideal candidate would be positive and professional, expressing an upbeat personality with the desire to deliver outstanding customer service. Successful agents have advanced conflict-resolution skills and the ability to “make it right” for every guest.
- Answer all guest emails and phone calls and listen attentively to each guest as a unique individual and attend to their requests in a timely way.
- Complete all Guest Experience Team tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare all guests via phone calls, emails and texts for their arrival.
- Follow up with guests during and after their stay for feedback.
- Plan, prepare and track guest gifts.
- Assist with shipping and receiving for Pine Tree Plaza office.
- Manage lost and found between Guest Experience and Housekeeping Teams.
- Obtain and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all lodging properties, policies, and procedures.
- Deliver exemplary guest service to satisfy and surpass guest expectations and to ensure a world class experience.
- Employer-offered health insurance with monthly contribution
- 401K with up to 4% match and no vesting period
- Winter Park Resort ski pass or other recreational pass of equal value
- PTO + PTO accrual for select holidays worked
- Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend
- College or University degree preferred in Communication/Public Relations or a minimum of one year experience in a guest services role.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent computer skills, ability to learn new software quickly.
- Able to organize, plan ahead, and self manage workload in positive manner
- Outstanding customer service skills including full fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Ability to interact in a friendly and comfortable manner with staff and guests via phone and in person
- Detail and team oriented
- Ability to reason and create solutions in unexpected and possibly stressful situations
- Dependable and punctual
- Be able to type 40 wpm
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds