These health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand-washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps we are taking include:
How We're Keeping Our Guests Clean & Safe:
- Properties: We use CDC approved cleaning and disinfecting products and protocols to clean homes after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Contactless Check-In: All of our properties are equipped with contactless check-in and most of the private homes & townhomes have smart keypads. You will be given an entry code when your property is clean & ready for arrival.
- Products: Properties are stocked with essential products to keep you clean & safe including paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, laundry detergent, spray disinfectant & hand soap.
- Laundry: All linens are cleaned through our company owned laundry facilities with commercial cleaning standards in 140 degree hot water. Nothing is sent to an outside vendor.
How We're Keeping Our Staff Clean & Safe:
Our employees – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand-washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act.
- Safety: All employees will wear a mask when entering properties.
- Ongoing Training: Continuous training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols for staff.
- Employee Workspaces: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
- Health Checks: Employees are monitoring their temperatures & any illness related symptoms daily and will not resume work until all symptoms have passed.