Let’s be honest, a day of skiing with the family requires more equipment than the average Joe could possibly fathom. It’s normally when you’re trying to scale the steps of the free shuttle in your slippery ski boots (two pairs of your kids’ skis clutched in your hands and a helmet & back pack hanging from your clenched teeth) that the penny drops…..renting a locker at the ski area is worth every penny!
We’ve put together a list of our top picks for equipment storage below, or you can check out your full list of options here.
Moffat Station Basement
- Ski & snowboard lockers are $15/day with unlimited access.
- Suitcase lockers are $10/day with unlimited access.
Both lockers require a lock deposit fee of $10 which will be refunded upon lock return before 5.30pm.
Winter Park Resort Rental Storage
- $5/day with unlimited access
These are smaller lockers than the Moffat Station lockers but are automated and accept credit cards as well as cash. Only available to people renting their equipment at Winter Park Resort Rentals.
- Small, single use lockers are available at Balcony House, West Portal Basement, Children’s Center Rentals & Mary Jane Center for $1.50 per use.
To use these lockers, cash is required to buy a mini-locker token from the token machine.
- Day time ski & snowboard storage available from $3/person/day & $5/person/night.
- Full sized lockers that can hold up to 4 pairs of skis, boots & poles are available for weekly rental at $15/day with a $10 lock deposit.